Skip to main content

Music Monday -Ahead of Myself


Happy Monday. If you're in parts of the country that do Daylight Saving Time...I'm sorry. I want my hour back too.

This week no special 'guest' for Music Monday. That will resume at a later time. Today I bring you a song by a group that I like. I got to see them in concert two years ago now. Perks of working at a concert venue.

X Ambassadors have a few songs I enjoy. This one isn't part of a playlist for any WIP currently, but who knows if that will change. But Music Monday is about sharing songs I like, so that's what I'm going with this week. I mean the lyrics, the tone of the song, could make a good story. Inspiration can come from anywhere so I could see a character that always jumps in head first into relationships and usually has disastrous consequences because of it. Future story in the making???

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the song. Does it give you any story ideas?

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Until next time
~Meka

"Ahead Of Myself" by X Ambassadors

Comments

  1. Not my type of music but it's well composed and sung.
    I want my hour back as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mix of music that I like. I heard this band on the radio and enjoyed the song, then got the album and have been a fan since.

      Yeah I really wish they'd do away with this time change nonsense. AZ survives without it!

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.