Skip to main content

Music Monday -Ahead of Myself


Happy Monday. If you're in parts of the country that do Daylight Saving Time...I'm sorry. I want my hour back too.

This week no special 'guest' for Music Monday. That will resume at a later time. Today I bring you a song by a group that I like. I got to see them in concert two years ago now. Perks of working at a concert venue.

X Ambassadors have a few songs I enjoy. This one isn't part of a playlist for any WIP currently, but who knows if that will change. But Music Monday is about sharing songs I like, so that's what I'm going with this week. I mean the lyrics, the tone of the song, could make a good story. Inspiration can come from anywhere so I could see a character that always jumps in head first into relationships and usually has disastrous consequences because of it. Future story in the making???

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the song. Does it give you any story ideas?

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Until next time
~Meka

"Ahead Of Myself" by X Ambassadors

Comments

  1. Not my type of music but it's well composed and sung.
    I want my hour back as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mix of music that I like. I heard this band on the radio and enjoyed the song, then got the album and have been a fan since.

      Yeah I really wish they'd do away with this time change nonsense. AZ survives without it!

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

Weekend Writing Warriors entry #8

Another entry for Weekend Writing Warriors.  WeWriWa  is a blog site open to all authors/writers published or unpublished. Follow the simple instructions on their blog to sign up and then post a snippet of writing on your own blog to join in on the fun.

IWSG #15 - Not A One Hit Wonder