Skip to main content

Music Monday - Arsonist's Lullaby


Hard to believe July is almost over. This month has been a big one for me since I'm still excited about finishing the first draft of Not Broken.



The selection for this week is a song I heard by accident (like a few others I've posted). I've enjoyed other songs by Hozier. The very first one I heard by them was "Take Me To Church". I don't recall what song I'd been listening to when "Arsonist's Lullaby" came up in the rotation, but I liked the sound of it.

Since then, when I'm opening up YouTube it's become one of the first songs I type in to get things started. I even started watching Daredevil on Netflix so I could see Frank Castle's character. I'm still eagerly waiting for The Punisher series to start.

I liked the dark, gritty sound of this song. The lyrics fit the frame of mind I had when writing some of Calida's scenes. I've put this song on repeat a few times. There are some songs that you get tired of hearing after a while, so far this song is not one of those. I listen to it at least once day if not more.

I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by
~Meka

"Arsonist's Lullaby" by Hozier



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

Weekend Writing Warriors entry #8

Another entry for Weekend Writing Warriors.  WeWriWa  is a blog site open to all authors/writers published or unpublished. Follow the simple instructions on their blog to sign up and then post a snippet of writing on your own blog to join in on the fun.

IWSG #17 - Editing Hell

Happy October. I honestly am having a hard time with the fact the year is almost over. With a new month rolling in, it means it's time for another IWSG post.