Skip to main content

Music Monday: A Million Reasons


Good morning and Happy Monday. I hope you all had a good weekend. In my post last week I mentioned having two songs lately that stood out to me. 


This week's song I heard on the radio a few weeks ago. It was a welcomed change from the over played ones that seem to be on nearly every stationed I have programmed in my car. There are two currently making that over rotation and I quickly change away soon as I hear them. Sucks since in the beginning I liked one of them. 

I've never been a huge fan of Lady GaGa. I've liked maybe handful of her songs. I still wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I do love "A Million Reasons." It took me hearing it only one time and I was adding it to my playlist rotation on YouTube. If you are a regular on my blog, you'll notice I'm doing a year long blog hop. Last week's prompt was all out where we get our story inspiration. I mentioned music and this song specifically as one of the places I pull from. My focus remains on Not Broken, but I did get a few different possible ideas for a story based on the title and lyrics from this song. Whether anything will come of it, who knows, but it got the wheels turning none the less.

Hope you enjoy the song.

Thanks for stopping by
~Meka

"A Million Reasons" by Lady GaGa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.