Skip to main content

Music Monday - On Top Of The World


Hello everyone. It's been a little while since I've done a Music Monday. It's not that I haven't still been listening to songs, just none that I felt like sharing. Been using the basic YouTube playlist.


This week's selection is all about celebrating. Why are we celebrating? Well because I've done something that has been long over due...

The End

Yep, two little words that have been three very long years in the making. The momentous occasion took place on Wednesday afternoon. The sun and stars aligned. My characters cooperated with me. The words flowed. It was time.

The first draft of Not Broken is officially complete!

As the song title suggests, I was on top of the world after typing the end. I was more than a little giddy as well. Broke out in laughter for a good ten minutes at realizing my accomplishment. Now I'm fully aware that this is only the first stop. Next comes edits, revisions, betas, etc. But as much as I'm not a fan of the revision phase, for this I'm actually, kinda sorta, maybe a little bit looking forward to it. At least I am right now in theory. Ask me again once they start.

Photo source: <a href="http://worldartsme.com/">WorldArtsMe</a>

For now though, join me in a virtual glass of champagne (if you're of drinking age) and enjoy the music.

"On Top Of The World" by: Imagine Dragons



That's for stopping by
~Meka


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.