Skip to main content

Music Monday - Three Nights


Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and hopefully you didn't party too hard in your Cinco de Mayo celebrations if you take part in those. Last week for me was rather unproductive, but I'm hoping to change that this week.


Best way to set the tone is with a upbeat song to put me in the right mood. I had to work this weekend so that meant time in the car, stuck in traffic, and lots of songs played on the radio. I'd heard this week's selection before and liked the catchy tune. It's boppy and makes you want to dance around when it's on. The best thing to shake off the Monday Blues.

Then when I actually listen to the lyrics, hidden behind the fun beats is a song that I realized could be added to my playlist for Dorian and G. In my head they are going to have this simple, yet complicated sex only, but maybe more type of relationship and with them being such opposite personalities, well should make for lots of up and down.

Anyway, that's it for this week. A short little post, but really I know you're here mostly for the music and not my ramblings. LOL

Have a great week.

Until next time
~Meka

"3 Nights" by Dominic Fike

Comments

  1. Good to hear people still listen to the radio and find good music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I spend a lot of time in my car when I have work so the radio keeps me sane.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Every time i take a look back at what had happened to me i will always appreciate the great Dr Agbazara ( agbazara@gmail.com ) for what he has done for me. This spell caster brought back my lover, who left me just for no reason. I met the great spell caster and he told me all i need to do! Now am glad Dr Agbazara brought him back and he love me more than he used to! you can also contact him on his active Email address ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or add him on Whats-app: ( +2348104102662 ).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - The Writer Blahs Take 2

Hello and happy December. We have reached the final month of 2018. It's normally a time of reflection on how the year went and looking forward to even more in the next. Only, I'm not.