Skip to main content

Music Monday - Bohemian Rhapsody


Happy Monday, and if you're in a part of the country that does the time change, woo-hoo for the extra hour!

Well, this week I've picked an oldie. With the movie Bohemian Rhapsody being released, the song has been played more. I'm sure most people have heard it. If you were into Wayne's World back in the 90's you'll remember the scene when they sang it perfectly in a driving scene. Quite funny.

Queen is iconic. From this song, to "We Are The Champions" their music is heard and used for movies, gaming events, you name it. Being a writer makes you sedentary for long stretches, this week's song is another that makes you get up and move. I mean at the very least, you get activity when you try to sing along (or maybe that's just me).

Anyway, that's it for this week. Short and sweet. I hope you enjoy the song. I haven't decided if I'm going to see it yet or not, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the music and hoping the movie does well at the box office.

Have a great week
~Meka

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen

Comments

  1. There's a movie about Freddie Mercury coming out soon.
    I really appreciated that extra hour yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG #14 - The Story So Far

New month means new post for the IWSG blog hop. In hindsight I should have done this post last month since it was the halfway point for the year, but yeah I don't plan things, not even proper blog posts.