Skip to main content

Re-Cover Reveal - Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! 

I know, I seem to be developing a strange habit of having something going on during a holiday. Though I think after my release of The Lists, I'm cutting back on that. It's added stress to an already stressful situation.

That's a worry for another day. Today however is my re-reveal for the new cover of FIENDISH, my debut novel. Why today you ask?

My hands skimmed across her bare midsection, and I let my finger circle the red, jeweled sticker that adorned her navel.

“No. I um, you are a hard man to shop for. I tried and tried to figure out what to get you, but I couldn’t think of anything. Well, I did get you a real gift, but it’s Halloween, so I got creative. Today you get your very own birthday genie. It will be my job to make your wishes come true.”

She gave me the biggest smile, and I could see she was really excited about her idea. I pulled her into my arms, and I tried to contain my laugh because I didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

“Do I only get three wishes?” I asked, chuckling softly.

“Nope, your wish is my command until midnight,” she answered brightly. “And you won’t refuse me anything?”


“Well, I won’t go out and commit murder on your command, but I’m open to anything legal.”

Halloween was Seth's birthday! Because of that I thought it fitting to release the new cover on this day in his honor.

So without further ado...



This one was also made by Avery Kingston. And not gonna lie, I thought she was close to firing me as a client LOL. Covers are important to me and if I was getting one remade, meaning spending additional monies on it, I may have been a little pickier. Plus trying to translate what I wanted into images, wasn't so easy, but Avery worked some serious magic and I am in LOVE with the results!

What do you think?

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween, however you celebrate.

Until next time
~Meka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

Weekend Writing Warriors entry #8

Another entry for Weekend Writing Warriors.  WeWriWa  is a blog site open to all authors/writers published or unpublished. Follow the simple instructions on their blog to sign up and then post a snippet of writing on your own blog to join in on the fun.

IWSG #15 - Not A One Hit Wonder