Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: The Lists


What's this? Blog posts two days in a row? I know, it's shocking, but for a good reason. Today is cover reveal day!!!

I absolutely enjoy the cover designing process the most out of all the parts of producing a book. For me, the cover makes it all very real. So without further ado...




Ta-da!!!!

Now, you might be thinking, "Meka, I thought this was a sexy time book" and it is. And yes the cover may not scream that, but I'm not a shirtless man, half dressed woman on the cover kinda gal. Not to mention, stock for interracial couples is like some sort of rare find. It's sad really.

This cover, however is what I had in mind when I started writing the story. Because it fits!

The blurb:

There’s an art to gift giving. It’s not how much you spend, but more about thought. 

For Calida Frankel, she doesn’t have to think too hard about what would put a giant smile on her husband’s face. She knows exactly what he’d love…besides unwrapping her, that is.

A mason jar.
A notepad.
And her ‘kinky’ to-do list.

But all’s fair in love and sex.

So, even knowing the level of naughty running through Malcolm’s head, as an added bonus she tells him to make one of his own. Carte blanche to let his fantasies run wild.
Making it the birthday gift that keeps on giving.

The cover photos were taken by my daughter and the design was done by Avery Kingston.

I hope you love it as much as I do.

Another big announcement. Release day

NOVEMBER 23, 2018

A special date as it's the one year anniversary of Not Broken.

You can get THE LISTS on sale during the pre-order time for the low, low price of $0.99.



Thank you for all the continued support.

Have a great Tuesday

Until next time,
~Meka

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG #17 - Editing Hell

Happy October. I honestly am having a hard time with the fact the year is almost over. With a new month rolling in, it means it's time for another IWSG post.

IWSG #15 - Not A One Hit Wonder