Skip to main content

Music Monday - Girls Like Girls


Happy Monday and first day of April! I do hope your weather is better than the cold spell we're getting in Georgia. My kids are home on spring break so my schedule is a little out of whack. Seriously you'd think by now I'd know how to manage this.
But I don't, so yeah, here we are. One day I'll get it balanced. Maybe. Until then, I bring you music. If some of you may remember, I started writing a second novella in the hopes of submitting it to Carina for their Dirty Bits line. The first book I did for them came out last month.

For those of you that didn't click the link, I started the novella back in September 2018. I JUST finished that project last week. Seven-ish months for 17k-ish words. I don't call myself a #turtlewriter for nothing.

But it's done! The story is now in the hands of my critique partners to get it all shiny and prepared for submission. And in celebration of it being completed, this week's song is from the Being Hospitable playlist.

Have a wonderful week. Hope the pollen doesn't bother you. And you get lots of sunshine.

Until next time
~Meka

Girls Like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko

Comments

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! buy apple music plays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.