Skip to main content

Music Monday - Too Legit To Quit


Hello. It's that time again. Another Monday. I know typically most people dislike this particular day of the week, but I look forward to it. Not only do I get to share new music, but it marks a day of quiet as the family is all back at work or school.

I know "throwbacks" are done on Tuesday or Thursday because of the double T but eh, we're doing it today. Why? Well the radio is to blame. Over the weekend it seemed to be "old school" music time. It started with MC Hammer, then we had N'Sync, and George Michael.

It seemed like a sign that I should go "old school" with this week's music selection. From those crazy over-sized diaper pants, to the funky dances, MC Hammer was the "it" man of my teenage years. Hearing it again made me think of needing a character that was into all the old school artists of their childhood. But that's for a later day, too many other stories I need to get done first.

Anyway hope you have a great week.

Until next time
~Meka

"Too Legit To Quit" by MC Hammer

Comments

  1. I saw Captain Marvel this weekend and it had a lot of old school music. Although a little scary to be calling mid-nineties music old school...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice. So far my boys haven't asked to go see it, but I think it's on the 'to watch' list anyway. LOL and yes it is scary, but sadly these are the times.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - The Writer Blahs Take 2

Hello and happy December. We have reached the final month of 2018. It's normally a time of reflection on how the year went and looking forward to even more in the next. Only, I'm not.