Skip to main content

Music Monday - Joy


Happy September folks. With Labor Day upon us, this marks the 'official' end of summer. At least for some. It's still hot as Hades to me so, really the official end comes when the temperatures start to drop.

In the meantime, I haven't been writing seriously on a new project yet. I'm still letting the plots for my other two novellas work out, so it's been a little here and there on both. Because of that I have no writing related music to share today.

Instead, it's another feel good, get up and move song like last week. On Sunday I attended the Decatur Book Festival. I never knew such a thing existed **insert shocked emoji** but it's held about thirty minutes away from me and apparently has been an annual thing. I found about it from an author I follow on Twitter who was going to be at the event with her publisher. Yay! Meeting more authors!

I went, got more books, and had a nice lunch with Dana Brown. On the way home, in true Atlanta fashion, I hit traffic. Even on a Sunday afternoon. So, as I sat in traffic a song came on that had me dancing in my seat. Music is good for a lot of things, including helping to stay sane when stuck in standstill traffic because of a stalled vehicle and two accidents.

Even if you're not stuck in traffic, this song will hopefully get your toes a tapping and your shoulders a shaking. Plus it has a fun positive message, the perfect kick off for your Monday.

Have a great week.

Until next time,
~Meka

"Joy" by for King and Country

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.