Skip to main content

Music Monday - Head Above Water


We're back again. Hope everyone had a restful weekend. If any readers are also from Georgia and soccer fans, I'm sure you're still riding the MLS win. I myself am NOT a sports person, but my sister and her boyfriend are season ticket holders.

Anyway, moving on from sports talk. It's been a rough couple of weeks. Some of it writing related and some of it personal. Combined it's made for some emotional times. Having friends around that can understand the writing side helps keep me sane. I need that outlet.

Music is helpful for a lot of things, not only when I'm writing, but it can help my mood. If' I'm particularly down, I listen to songs that are up-beat. Ones that are motivating and can help me out of the sad place. I try not to repeat songs, but I was tempted this week.

But, I had a four hour drive over the weekend to a graduation, which meant a lot of listening to the radio. This week's selection came on and I was like, yup, this fits my general feeling on life right now.

I hope you have a great week, and if you're having a hard time around the holidays for whatever reason, or having other hardships, I hope this song helps you in some way.

~Meka

"Head Above Water" by Avril Lavigne

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah it was, but we made it. I drove down, the hubby drove back.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. drone fishing central

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are actually so many songs that even newbie guitarists can use for practicing their guitar-playing lessons and techniques. It is only too easy to become captivated with the powerful riffs and delicious licks that rock gods and metal superstars churn with their guitars. Guitar cover songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bu nedenle, inşaattan ƶnce ilgili analizlerin yapılması tavsiye edilir. Bunu yaparak daha pratik yĆ¼kleme yĆ¼kleyebilirsiniz. su arıtma cihazı

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.