Back again for another week of #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week is all about guilty pleasures.
I admit to having some trouble coming up with my seven for this post. Sad isn't it that I couldn't instantly rattle off things that I enjoy that could be considered a guilty pleasure.
This quote sums up my feelings.
Nevertheless here's what I came up with.
1) Wine. I don't drink that often, but I do enjoy a glass of wine every now and then. Strictly a white wine gal. I like my drinks of the sweeter variety.
On the topic of drinking, that would be my second on the list
2) Bailey's Irish Cream. Love the stuff and it comes in different flavors which makes me happy. A girl likes to have choices.
3) Sweets. Love them. Give me chocolate, cookies, brownies, ice cream I'm happy with them all.
4) Playing The Sims 3. I talked about this PC game in week 6 when we discussed our hobbies. I haven't gotten to play much since I'm trying to finish up my current WIP but it's a great way to relax.
5) Watching Bizarre Foods. I'm not much into reality TV but I do watch things like that. It's crazy some of the foods Andrew will eat on his travels, but it's great to see him try things and have respect for other's cultures and things even when he's not a fan of what he's been served. I know I wouldn't even attempt a quarter of the things he's eaten on his show. 6) Reading erotica. Who doesn't love a little smut every now and then?
7) Twitter. For the longest time I didn't get the point of it but recently I've gotten into using it more. I find myself checking it a few times a day and even installed the app on my phone. That is huge because I don't keep a lot of apps on my phone. The ones I have mostly are the ones that came pre-downloaded or a few games I got for my kids.
So there you have it, my 7 guilty(ish) pleasures. What are some of yours?
Be sure to check out the other participants on the blog hop to see what theirs might be.
Thanks for stopping by