Skip to main content

Music Monday-Not Afraid


Good morning and happy Monday. I hope you all had a great weekend.


So this week I was planning on following up last week's kid pick with that of my middle son. However today is the oldest boy's birthday so I thought we'd do his favorite-ish pick instead.

I listen to all kinds of music including some rap. My husband however is a much bigger rap fan and has influenced my kids on that in some degree. He is the 'cool' parent to here my kids tell it. LOL The Boy is a fan of Eminem but since he'd left for school before I thought to ask him which song he liked the most I'm winging it and picked one I've heard coming from his room when he's gaming. I like some of Eminem's songs as well. In fact "Love The Way You Lie" is on the playlist for Fiendish.

Next week we'll be back to 21 Pilots for Curly Top's pick but for today enjoy a little rap to get your day going.

Enjoy
~Meka

"Not Afraid" by Eminem **explicit lyrics**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.