Skip to main content

Music Monday-Goner



Hello all and welcome to the last month of the year! 2016 has been a doozy, but it's still hard to believe it's almost over.

This week's son comes courtesy of my 7 yr. old aka Munchkin. The Hubs recently bought the 21 Pilots CD (yes he still buys CDs refuses anything digital in relation to music) and whenever I'm playing mom taxi Munchkin or Curly Top (the 8 yr old) are asking to hear this CD. On top of that they have me skipping around to various tracks because in true kid fashion, they can't just listen to things in order.

Munchkin likes to start at the end. Track 14 and we'll listen to it several times. He's heard it so much he knows nearly all the words and sings along in near 7 yr old perfection. It's kinda cute and if I were into uploading videos to YouTube, I'd probably record him. But I'm not, so I won't.

Anyway Happy Monday and hope you enjoy

~Meka

"Goner" by 21 Pilots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.