Skip to main content

Music Monday: Celebration


Hello and welcome back to Music Monday. I hope you all had a great week and weekend. This week's music selection is more on a personal level instead of for writing.

This week, on the 10th my oldest graduates from college. She's worked hard and actually finished in three years because she did dual enrollment her senior year of high school so went in with credits. Her father and I, along with the rest of the family are extremely proud of all she's accomplished.

In honor of all the graduation festivities we have planned this week, I picked an oldie, but goodie to represent the general mood.

Enjoy and have a great week!
~Meka

"Celebration" by Kool & The Gang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.