Skip to main content

Music Monday: Stressed Out


Hello and welcome back to Music Monday. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and that 2017 has started out great for you all.


Before the holidays I was doing special selections based on my three boys. I got the youngest and the oldest, but my poor middle son got skipped so I'm wrapping up my kid picks with his choice.

If you recall, I started this because I was being forced to listen to 21 Pilots each time we got in the car thanks to my husband buying them the CD. Both the Munchkin and Curly Top had songs on the CD they loved.  Munchkin's was "Goner".

This week we're back to 21 Pilots for Curly Top's pick "Stressed Out". A title I can relate to as I try to work out kinks in this first draft and get it done by my self-imposed deadline.

Happy Monday and enjoy.
~Meka

"Stressed Out" by 21 Pilots


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.