Skip to main content

Music Monday: Say You Won't Let Go



Hello and happy Monday. I'm back with another music Monday.


I'm slowly, but surely getting through Not Broken. I'm at a place where mushy music is the norm for me to play as I write. Not saying all the road bumps are gone, but love songs are certainly needed to help set the mood as I write.

There are so many great love songs out there so deciding which one I wanted to showcase today was hard. In the end I went with one by a new artist James Arthur.

Hope you enjoy
~Meka

"Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur


Comments

  1. Very nice. I enjoyed that one. =) Such a sweet story in the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Music is a big part of my process and can really help get me in the right mind frame.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

Weekend Writing Warriors entry #8

Another entry for Weekend Writing Warriors.  WeWriWa  is a blog site open to all authors/writers published or unpublished. Follow the simple instructions on their blog to sign up and then post a snippet of writing on your own blog to join in on the fun.

IWSG #17 - Editing Hell

Happy October. I honestly am having a hard time with the fact the year is almost over. With a new month rolling in, it means it's time for another IWSG post.