Skip to main content

Music Monday - Good To Be Alive


It's Monday! Happens every week for some reason. LOL Anyway I hope you had a better weekend than I did.

You folks all know I'm a mom. One of the Spawn is of driving age and has had his license since January. He has the same rule I'd given The Girl when she started driving. Text me when you arrive at a location and when you're leaving so I know when they are on the road.

On Saturday, roughly twenty minutes after he texted me to say he was heading home from baseball practice he calls me. A call is NEVER a good thing. Last time he had to call me it was because his transmission went out on him with his younger brother also in the car. This time it was an accident.

 


He got rear ended less than 5 minutes from home. He was waiting to turn into our subdivision and another teen driver didn't brake in time and that is the result. All parties involved were fine thank goodness, but it's not a call you want to get as a parent. 

Now comes the not so fun part of dealing with insurance and hopefully being able to get it repaired because we do not want to car shop again. But it's a material thing so in the grand scheme of things, it's minor.

This week's selection I needed something upbeat and that just celebrates life in general. Bring on Andy Grammer. LOL

Stay safe out there folks and hug those close to you.

Until next time,
~Meka

"Good To Be Alive" by Andy Grammer



Comments

  1. That sucks! Glad everyone was all right. At least it wasn't your son's fault.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We're happy he and the other kids were fine. Now to deal with the car stuff.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! buy apple music streams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.