Skip to main content

Music Monday #5


Hello and happy Monday. I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start the week off on the right foot.

For me, last week was one of those weeks where if something could go wrong it did. It was one of those weeks that really messes with your head and throws off your writing mojo. I had a different song in mind for this week but I needed a choice that was more of a reminder to keep going even when the chips are down.

If you're having a tough time, or just feeling kind of blah, hopefully this song will give you that boost of motivation that you need.

Take care of yourselves
~Meka

"Rise Up" by Andra Day



Comments

  1. It's a pretty song. I'm actually feeling pretty good. My mom is in town for the first time in ages, and she's having fun with the kids at the moment. It's so nice having them bond with a grandparent while I work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always fun when the grandparents are in town. We spent last Christmas in AZ with my in-laws and that's always a treat for them and my kids. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.