Skip to main content

First Web Interview


LaShell Collins and Tracie Puckett have joined forces and now host a web series titled Book Chat. They interview authors, give writing tips, and generally have a good time. These two wonderful ladies have asked to interview me this month! HOW EXCITING!!! I feel so grown up.


My interview will be live on air July 31, 2015 @8pm EST.

Mark your calendars so you can join in to watch as they pick my brain so they can get to know me and my characters just a little bit better.

Take care
~Meka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

Weekend Writing Warriors entry #8

Another entry for Weekend Writing Warriors.  WeWriWa  is a blog site open to all authors/writers published or unpublished. Follow the simple instructions on their blog to sign up and then post a snippet of writing on your own blog to join in on the fun.

IWSG #15 - Not A One Hit Wonder