Skip to main content

Music Monday - Meant To Be

Happy Monday. Welcome to the second week featuring music selections from my CP Twitter group. The RChat ladies are an instrumental part of my writing life. We cheer each other on, give advice, feedback.

 The second author up is Amelia Foster. She is a contemporary romance/erotica author like myself. She has a few projects in the works, one of which is a series featuring a cast of characters, The Carlisle Brothers.

Titling single books is hard enough, but coming up with titles that work for a series is an added stress. Amelia's series with the four brothers is called The Meant To Be series. Each book will have that in the title with the other half fitting the trials the brothers must go through to find happiness.

I had the pleasure of reading the first book in her series and have gotten bits and pieces of what will be the second book.

What makes this week's selection so special is the title for sure. I heard the song on the radio after she'd named the series. It was kismet almost. Not only did the title match her series, but the lyrics of the song fit each of the planned books in the series. I instantly knew which song I wanted to share when featuring Amelia this week.

I hope you enjoy this week's selection.

Until next time
~Meka

"Meant To Be" by Bebe Rexha ft. Georgia Florida Line


Comments

  1. That's magic when a song matches your story like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very magical. Randomly stumbling upon songs like that really make it special.

      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.