Skip to main content

Music Monday: Let's Go Crazy


Hello and happy Monday! Welcome back for another week of Music Monday.
This edition comes on the heels of the Grammys. I'm usually not a fan of award shows. They can be long and drawn out, but I watch the Grammys from time to time. I did watch this year and overall enjoyed the show. I didn't care for the host this year but the music was great.

Adele has an amazing voice and didn't need a lot of a lot of flare to help her performance. People go see Adele for her voice, she doesn't need anything else.

As I watched all the performances I tried to figure out which was my favorite. I enjoyed Ed Sheeran's performance. My boys enjoyed seeing Lucas Graham. They like the song he performed, 7 Years.

Prince is my all time favorite artist. When we hear about famous passing, I'm saddened at the loss of a life, but Prince dying I took a little harder than normal. I remember seeing him in concert years ago and it's an experience I'll never forget. It was strange that not long after the news I found a picture I'd taken that night. Like it was meant to be. Overall, I felt like the Grammys were kinda lackluster this year. Regardless my favorite moment of the night was the Prince tribute.

It's hard to narrow down which song of his that I wanted to showcase this week in honor of him. Put I figured we had to go with something that is very iconic and the one that Bruno Mars performed since this post is all about the Grammys.

Did you watch the Grammys last night? And if so what did you think of the performaces?

Thanks for stopping by
~Meka

"Let's Go Crazy" by Prince



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Find Me - #MFRWauthor

Another week. Another post for the #MFRWauthor blog hop. This week will be a short and sweet post. It's all about my social media hangouts.

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might - #MFRWauthor

Welcome to week 16 of the #MFRWauthor blog hop. We've covered an array of topics over the last few weeks, with many more to come. This week is all about our biggest dreams.

IWSG - 2021 Let's Do This

Happy New Year! Man 2020 is finally over. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season. It’s January so that means new month new IWSG blog post. To finish off the year, last month I posted about how well I did or didn’t hit the goals I’d set for myself.